ICE Robotics offers a variety of programs in the field of Science and Technology,Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for different age group.
- After school program are the programs that are conducted for students in their respective school campus. It allows the student to learn robotics courses in school itself. Teaching robotics in schools gives students the opportunity to address the growing demand of teaching STEM subjects while learning how science, engineering, math, and technology work together and interact.
- Many public and private schools provide us this opportunity of conducting classes in their school campus. The duration for classes is of 8 weeks (2 days/week).
- The charge for each session depends on location of school. Each student is provided with progress report card which helps parents to evaluate their performance. Competitions are also held creating a playful environment.
Toronto Park and Recreation Community Programs:
- The Recreation community center of city operates high-quality, safe after-school recreation programs for children ages 6-12 years old. The After-School Recreation Care (ARC) program offers participants activities which include Sports, Outdoor Play, Special Events, Creative Activities and Homework Help. The Community After-School Program is designed to enhance life skills of youth through workshops.
- ICE Robotics has a tie up with this recreation community center thus contributing to the welfare of people. At these centers, we conduct robotics classes and workshops teaching STEM education in fun ways.